Ascender Parent Portal Information Page
Parent Portal Link (new as of July 9th, 2021)
Ascender Parent Portal is a secure, internet-based website that will allow you to easily enroll/register new and returning students, update your students information, track your student’s attendance, grades, schedule, progress, and assignments. Ascender Parent Portal will also allow you to subscribe to automatic email notifications for daily attendance information, and student grades (assignments and averages). Here's how to sign up:
1. Access the Parent Portal from the Maypearl ISD website: www.maypearlisd.org
2. Click on the Parent Portal icon on the web page;
3. Under "New User?" click "here" to create account;
4. Follow the prompts to create a username, password and email address (you choose your username and password);
5. Answer the security questions;
6. Under "Add Students" enter your student's birthdate (MM/DD/YYYY) and the Portal ID (provided to you by your student's campus) and hit "Add" to add additional students and "Complete" when you are done:
7. Go to the Alert tab to set your preferences for email alerts. When your student falls below the criteria you have set, you will get an email telling you that there is a TxConnect Alert. You will then need to log in for more information about the alert.
Multiple users are allowed to sign up to view a student, so all parents/guardians can stay informed. Older students can sign up also to keep track of their own progress.
If you have any questions or problems please contact firstname.lastname@example.org