• Service Record Request

    • Complete a permanent service record request form to obtain a copy of your records or have the documents sent to another district.

      Please Note: Records will be provided 30 days after the date of the request or the last day of employment; whichever is later.  If you resigned at the end of the school year, your records will be processed after June 28th.


    Coming to Maypearl ISD?

    • Please have your service records from your previous district sent to the Maypearl ISD Administration Office:

      Maypearl ISD
      Attn: Lindy Terry
      PO Box 40
      Maypearl, TX 76064