File a Complaint
Texas law requires that all complaints against police officers must be in writing and signed by the person making the complaint. Complaints must be made within 60 days of the incident complained about, except in special cases (such as criminal misconduct or when good cause can be shown by the person making the complaint). Complaints must be made by the person aggrieved (wronged). Other persons may give statements as witnesses.
The Department's goal is to make this process available to all persons who believe they have been aggrieved during an interaction with an employee of the Maypearl ISD Police Department. A formal complaint may be filed utilizing the following procedure:
- A person may come to the Maypearl ISD Administration Office located at 309 Main St. Maypearl, TX 76064 Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. and request a Citizen Complaint Form.
- A person may print off a Citizen's Complaint Form available at the link provided below and return it to us via:
Commend An Officer
Everyone likes a pat on the back when they do a good job. Maypearl ISD Police Officers are no different. When you receive service from our Department that you feel is worthy of a commendation, we would like to hear about it. Commendations can be made utilizing the following procedure:
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Call the Maypearl ISD Police Department at (972) 435-1025
- Mail it to us at Maypearl ISD Police Department P.O. Box 40 Maypearl, TX 76064
The employee will be notified of your commendation as will his/her supervisor, and a copy will also be placed in his/her employee file.
PDF Complaint Form