• Student Records and Transcript Requests

    In compliance with law and district policy, upon request of a properly qualified individual, access to a student’s education record shall be granted within a reasonable period of time, not to exceed 45 days. 34 CFR 99.10

    Please visit the US Department of Education FERPA website for rights and exceptions regarding student records provided by the Federal Educational Rights and Privacy Act.

    Parents may access, seek to amend, or consent to disclosures of their children's education records, unless there is a court order or other legal document specifically stating otherwise. When a student turns 18 years of age or attends a postsecondary institution, the student, and not the parent, may access, seek to amend, and consent to disclosures of his or her education records.

    NOTE:  In compliance with the Texas State Library and Archives Commission, Local Schedule SD (13 TAC 7.125(a)(4)) (Second Edition), most student records are not kept any longer than five (5) years from that date of withdraw or graduation of the student, some records may be retained for less than five (5) years.  However, a student transcript (academic achievement record) for grades 9-12 is kept permanently.

    Transferred/Transferring Students

    In Texas:  records must be requested and disclosed through the TREx system.

    The Texas Records Exchange (TREx) system is a web-based software application designed for the exchange of electronic student records as mandated by the 79th Legislature, 3rd Called Session, 2006 (House Bill 1). By using the TREx application, school registrars have the ability to electronically request and receive student records for students who have attended or will be attending Texas public schools. High school registrars and counselors also have the ability to electronically create and send official student transcripts to Texas public colleges and universities using TREx to access the University of Texas (UT) SPEEDE server.

    Outside of Texas:  Requests must be legible from the student's new school on their letterhead.  They may be sent directly to campus by fax, US Mail, or presented in person.


    The Maypearl Independent School District does not keep copies of diplomas; diplomas are considered ceremonial documents, not a district record.  The high school transcript (academic achievement record-AAR) is the official record of achievement/graduation.

    To order a copy of a diploma, please contact the high school counselor's office.

    Requests for Records & Transcripts

    Current Students:

    Current students must visit the school counselor’s office.

    Former Students:

    Make a request:

      • Transcripts may be requested by completing and signing a Records Request Form.
      • Graduating students will receive three official transcripts free with their diploma; additional official transcripts are $2.00 each.
      • The completed form may be emailed, mailed or hand delivered to Becca Dycus. Transcripts will not be processed without the signed request form, copy of photo identification or verification of identity, and payment of applicable fees.  Transcript fees may be paid in cash, check, or money order made payable to Maypearl ISD.
      • Please allow 24 - 48 hours for completion of transcript requests. 
  • Disclaimer:  The resources that can be accessed with links connecting to sources other than the website, maypearlisd.org domain are not maintained by Maypearl Independent School District.  Maypearl Independent School District is not responsible for the contents of any such resources. The existence of a link should not be assumed as an endorsement by Maypearl Independent School District.