NEW STUDENT PRE-REGISTATION
Please follow the steps for completing the NEW STUDENT ENROLLMENT:
Create your Ascender Parent Portal Account
Please visit the Ascender Parent Portal website to create a new account for NEW STUDENT ENROLLMENT
For a Step-by-Step Guide Click HERE
1. From login page, click Create Account.
*Create user name and password
*Enter email address and mobile number
*Set up security question
2. Log On
3. Verify email address
(If you are an existing Maypearl ISD family who needs to register as a student NEW to Maypearl ISD, please log in to your Ascender Parent Portal, select my account in the top right corner, then select Enroll a NEW Student).
From the My Account page, click ENROLL A NEW STUDENT
- Complete New Student Enrollment
- Enter full legal name
- Obtain and enter enrollment key
- Enter address and contact information
- Upload required documents
- Complete the enrollment forms
If necessary, click on "save" and continue later. Once you complete it, click "Enroll Student" to submit to the district.
For in-person registration help, please contact email@example.com to set up an appointment. A valid email is required and you must have your required documents in order to receive assistance.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain your student(s) parent portal code and instructions to complete your student(s) enrollment.
Once you have your child’s ParentPortal ID you can add your student(s) to your ParentPortal account.
- Log on to Ascender ParentPortal.
- Select My Account tab that is displayed in the top right corner.
- Select Link an Enrolled Student.
- On the Link an Enrolled Student screen, type the ParentPortal ID and Birth Date. They must match the student’s record at the campus. If the Portal ID is sent by email, you can copy and paste the information.
- Select Add.
- Select Save. The student’s name will now be displayed on the student(s) list on the Navigation (menu) screen.
This portion of registration will not be open until July 20th, 2023 to complete. This step is important to complete so that you will get a schedule and teacher assignment.
Once you have connected your child to your parent portal account, you will be prompted to complete registration.
- Verify the email address listed. (Parent Portal email and the email you used in your contact information must match)
- Review Contacts (you must have more than one contact listed for emergency purposes)
- Upload TWO current proof of residency (You will be required to upload the two proofs of residency again. This is to ensure we have current documentation on file)
- Follow each step (you may have already completed some of these forms, please verify, confirm and select next)
- Last Step-Finish and Submit to District
- REMINDER-All data changes submitted via ParentPortal must be reviewed by the district registrar before the student’s record is confirmed and complete. If incorrect proof of residency is uploaded, the field will be rejected and you will receive an email from Parent Portal to upload correct proof of residency. (mortgage, lease AND utility bill (electric, water or gas))