PLEASE GATHER THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS FOR ONLINE REGISTRATION:
A student entering school for the first time:
- Photo Identification of Parent/Guardian (Current Driver's License, State Id), Court Guardian Papers, Military Id or Passport. (Link to the Texas Department of Public Safety for Information on Changing Your Address)
- Student's Social Security Card
- Original or Certified Copy of Birth Certificate (Click Here to Order)
- Immunization Record - Immunization Requirements
- Proof of Residency - a Current Utility Bill or Rental/Lease in Parents' or Guardians' Names.
- Acceptable Proof of Residency for New In-district Students Requires the Following Items:
- A Copy of a Current (Current or Previous Month) Utility Bill (Electric, Gas or Water) Which Shows the Current Usage on It in Parent/Guardian Name
- A Current Lease Showing Parent/Guardian Name as Lessee or Tenant
- Current Closing Documents on House in Parent/Guardian Name (Within Same Month) - or - Current Mortgage Statement (Within Same Month)
- Ellis County Appraisal District Proof of Ownership in Parent/Guardian Name
- Please Note We No Longer Can Accept a Building Contract, or Intent to Build, or a Letter from a Builder As a Valid Proof of Residence. Families Must Have Established Residence with Current Utilities and Closing Documents, or Mortgage Statement in Order to Enroll or Register for School.
- PreK students must be ages 3 or 4 by September 1 and must meet the eligibility requirements and provide documentation.
- 1st -12th Grade Students-WITHDRAWAL FORM FROM PREVIOUS SCHOOL
- 1st-6th Grade Students-REPORT CARD FROM PREVIOUS SCHOOL
- 7th-12th Grade Student-TRANSCRIPT FROM PREVIOUS SCHOOL