Skip To Main Content

Logo Image

Logo Title

Fixed Assets

Assets will be bar coded as they arrive and placed on the campuses.  The business office will maintain a list of bar code numbers, room numbers and the housing campus.

When a bar coded item is to be moved to a different location or destroyed, an Inventory Transfer Record must be filled out and the campus principal must give approval.   The inventory transfer record should be sent to the business office and the change will be noted on the fixed asset inventory sheet.  

The inventory transfer record can also be found on the FORMS-FORMS-FORMS page.