Skip To Main Content

Logo Image

Logo Title

Employee Permanent Records Request

Service Record Request

Complete a permanent service record request form to obtain a copy of your records or have the documents sent to another district.

  Please Note: Records will be provided 30 days after the date of the request or the last day of employment; whichever is later.  If you resigned at the end of the school year, your records will be processed after June 28th.



Coming to Maypearl ISD?

Please have your service records from your previous district sent to the Maypearl ISD Administration Office:

Maypearl ISD
Attn: Lindy Terry
P.0. BOX 40