• Welcome to the Maypearl ISD Child Nutrition Homepage!

    Thank you for choosing the Maypearl ISD Child Nutrition Team to provide nutritious meals for your child. We consider it an honor to serve our students every day and play an active role in their daily nutrition. 
    The Healthy, Hunger Free Kids Act of 2010 put USDA school meals on a path to ending childhood hunger, reducing childhood obesity and improving diets of children.  Maypearl ISD has an agreement with the Texas Department of Agriculture to operate the Child Nutrition Programs as outlined in Federal and State regulations.  Our goal is to provide nutrition to students that fuels successful learning. 


    Each MISD student is provided a student ID when enrolled in the district. This number also serves as their meal account number. We encourage you to go to family.titank12.com and set up a meal account.  This allows you to deposit money into your child’s account and/or monitor their account activity.  This account allows you to set limits on your child’s account and set up alerts.  You may also pay by cash or check in all cafeterias. 

    Meal applications are available at all front offices, cafeterias, and on our website.  These may be filled out at any time during the school year.  You may return in a sealed envelope.  All information is confidential.  All applications will be processed as soon as received.  If you need assistance in filling out this paperwork, we will be happy to help. 


    If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at any time. 


    Robin Leal

    Child Nutrition Director

    (972) 435-1036 – Phone

    (972) 435-1001 - Fax


    The Richard B. Russell National School Lunch Act requires the information on this application. You do not have to give the information, but if you do not, we cannot approve your child for free or reduced price meals. You must include the last four digits of the social security number of the adult household member who signs the application. The last four digits of the social security number is not required when you apply on behalf of a foster child or you list a Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) Program or Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations (FDPIR) case number or other FDPIR identifier for your child or when you indicate that the adult household member signing the application does not have a social security number. We will use your information to determine if your child is eligible for free or reduced price meals, and for administration and enforcement of the lunch and breakfast programs. We MAY share your eligibility information with education, health, and nutrition programs to help them evaluate, fund, or determine benefits for their programs, auditors for program reviews, and law enforcement officials to help them look into violations of program rules.   

    In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

    To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by: (1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; (2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or (3) email: program.intake@usda.gov.

    This institution is an equal opportunity provider.