Kindergarten & PreK Round Up
Registration for Kindergarten and PreKindergarten students who are new to the MISD school district will open on April 1. Click here to register.
Students who are returning (i.e. currently in PreK and will attend Kindergarten in the fall) will register in July. Round Up is for new students only.
We must have the following documents before your student is enrolled. Please either upload them with your registration form or bring them to the LSK Elementary office:
- Proof of residence (water bill, gas bill, electric bill, lease agreement, or mortgage statement)
- Parent's ID
- Student's birth certificate
- Student's immunization records (students who are not current on immunizations and/or fail to provide a copy of their immunization records will NOT be permitted to attend school)
- Student's Social Security card (must bring to office; no upload option)
- PreK eligibility documentation (PreK ONLY: proof of income, foster care, Star of Texas, military dependent) You must meet eligiblity requirements to enroll in Pre-K
Lorene Smith Kirkpatrick Elementary will be hosting onsite registration for anyone who needs computer access or additional help on April 23, 3:00 - 6:30 pm. You may also turn in any required documents at that time.
If you live out of the school district and would like to apply as a transfer student (Kindergarten only), you must also complete the Out of District Transfer Application. Click here to complete the transfer application.