Kindergarten & PreK Round Up
Enrollment for Kindergarten and PreKindergarten students who are new to the MISD school district is now open. We strongly encourage parents to enroll their students as soon as possible to avoid delays in starting school in the fall. Click here to enroll now.
Students who are returning (i.e. currently in PreK and will attend Kindergarten in the fall) will register in July. Round Up is for new students only.
We must have the following documents before your student is enrolled. Please either upload them with your registration form or bring them to the Maypearl Intermediate School office at 400 Panther Lane:
- Proof of residence (water bill, gas bill, electric bill, lease agreement, or mortgage statement)
- Parent's ID
- Student's birth certificate
- Student's immunization records (students who are not current on immunizations and/or fail to provide a copy of their immunization records will NOT be permitted to attend school)
- Student's Social Security card (must bring to office; no upload option)
- PreK eligibility documentation (PreK ONLY: proof of income, foster care, Star of Texas, military dependent) You must meet eligiblity requirements to enroll in Pre-K
If you live out of the school district and would like to apply as a transfer student (Kindergarten only), you must also complete the Out of District Transfer Application. Click here to complete the transfer application.